Click on the Bunny image below to register for my next in person class.
- Based on the book, Simplicity Parenting, Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier and more Secure Kids, by Kim John Payne
- is a small interactive group that quickly becomes a community
- is an effective blend of warm support, learning, and discussion
- empowers sustainable long-term change
- enhances loving connection at home
- links your parenting style and skills with your family’s values
- led by a seasoned facilitator so everyone shares
Over the course of seven, 2-hour gatherings, we explore a step-by-step approach to initiating small doable changes. You will expand your parenting approach with a menu of tools to simplify family life in 4 key areas:
- The Environment. We look at evaluating and removing excess objects from our home, including pairing down the mountain of toys to facilitate deep play.
- Rhythm. We bring predictable moments of pause and connection to transitions such as mealtimes and bedtime to make discipline easier and more peaceful.
- The Schedule. We discover the beauty of boredom for our children and examine our calendars with a different lens to allow for time and connection with our child.
- Filtering Out. We explore the right relationship with media for our own family, consider the effects of talking less and practice loving the times we are in.
The book, Simplicity Parenting, is required, but is not included.