PANDEMIC PARENTING WORKSHOP
with Mary Van Geffen
Help the parents of your school support their child's social emotional learning during quarantine with this live, interactive 1-hour workshop
The Pandemic Parenting Workshop is a live, interactive 1-hour class that takes place online via Zoom. The workshop will:
- Help parents support the social emotional needs of students during quarantine with intention and lightheartedness
- Provide space for parents to reflect and determine a vision and action plan for how they want their home to feel
- Shift parents from a posture of isolated anxiety into the hand-on-hips super hero of their home!
- Build school community while normalizing the unprecedented parenting anxiety that comes with a world-wide pandemic
- The 1-hour Pandemic Parenting Workshop can be scheduled at any time that works best for your community. You will select a 1-hour class time when you register for the workshop (select Option 1, below).
- If you aren't ready to schedule your workshop just yet and would rather get more information first, you can instead schedule a time with me to discuss details of the workshop and decide if it is a good fit for the parents of your school (select Option 2, below).
- The cost of the workshop is $349 per school, with a maximum of 100 attendees
- The workshop can be paid in full upon scheduling, or if you prefer to pay by check, please select 'Pay By Check,' and an invoice will be sent to your email after you complete your registration so that you may begin your purchase order and send payment by mail.
- If you select to schedule an initial discussion instead of the workshop itself, no payment is required until you move forward with registering for the workshop.